DATE AT AN EXPERT LEVEL
When you like a guy, you want to make him feel good. That’s just a natural part of caring about someone; when they feel bad, so you do you. When they feel good, you do, as well.
So what if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make the guy of your dreams feel special? Sending him the right text message could be perfect.
If you’re not sure what to say, no need to fret. We’ll help you out with these texts to make him feel special.
Texting Guidelines to Keep in Mind
Reviewing some basic text etiquette is never a bad idea when discussing romance by text. There are a few common mistakes that many men and women make by text that drive guys away.
For one thing, you should avoid getting impatient and repeatedly texting him when he doesn’t answer quickly. You get self-conscious when he doesn’t answer right away, asking yourself if you said something wrong or if he’s with someone else…
Don’t let these thoughts take control of you. Chances are, he’s at work or with friends. Give him time to respond. If you’ve waited and he still isn’t answering, here’s our guide on what to text a guy to get him to respond.
Try to contain your emotions when you text him, too. Of course, this applies more to people who are just getting to know each other. Even if you know right away that he’s the one for you, you need to control yourself so you don’t come on too strong and overwhelm him.
Another thing to ask yourself before trying to make him feel special is, what makes you feel special? There are a few things that just tend to make everyone feel good, such as sincere compliments and feeling as if someone is really listening to you – not just hearing you.
By implementing things that make you feel special into your texts, there’s a good chance you’ll make him feel special, too.
Texts to Make Him Feel Special
We’ve divided our texts into a handful of different categories: fun, sweet, flirty, and sexy. That way, you can find the perfect message to send to him for whatever mood you’re hoping to inspire.
Some of the text templates we wrote mention specific things, such as snowboarding or games. Feel free to modify any of them to be more tailored to your guy’s unique interests.
And if you don’t find any of these text messages fitting, don’t worry. There are other resources you can pull ideas from, such as this Text Chemistry program. It will teach you everything you need to know about catching a man’s interest by text.
Fun Texts to Make Him Feel Special
Romance doesn’t have to be just nerves, butterflies, and cheesy monologues. Like all the other good things in life, it can be fun and humorous, too!
With these text messages, you can sprinkle a little fun into your text flirtations. Plus, they’ll have him feeling special in no time.
- “It’s a good thing I have you. I’d be so lost without you, GPS couldn’t even help me.”
- “Let’s hope I never misplace you. I don’t think I could find a replacement!”
- “Why don’t you come over tonight? I’ll order your favorite pizza, we can crack open a couple beers, and cuddle.”
- “Remember that time we called into work and went to the beach instead? I had so much fun with you…maybe we could do that again sometime?”
- “I’m planning on making your special pasta recipe tonight. Care to give me some pointers?”
- Send him a meme or picture that you know would make him laugh.
- “I heard this song today that I think you’d like. Listen to it and let me know what you think.”
- “I don’t think I have any plans this weekend. I could use some good company. Are you free?”
- “There’s no one I’d rather go on an adventure with than you. Speaking of which, how about we go adventuring this weekend?”
- “I really want to get into snowboarding. Since you’re an expert, would you mind teaching me sometime?”
- “Enough texting. Let’s hang out tonight.”
- “You make some of the best steak I’ve ever had. I’d love it if you’d make some more for me.”
- “I’m in the mood for some fun. How about we play a texting game?”
- “I challenge you to *his favorite game* this weekend. I may not win, but I think I might learn a lot from you.”
You May Also Like: 45+ Texts to Make Him Laugh at Work
Sweet Texts to Make Him Feel Special
One of the best parts about falling in love with someone is how decadently sweet it makes you feel. Your heart melts, your knees get weak, and you find yourself reading his messages over and over again.
The following texts are designed to make him feel that exact same way. Remember, you can modify any of them to fit specific situations, too.
- “Every time you text me, I can’t help but smile.”
- “I swear, I love you more and more every single day.”
- “Hey, I remember you said you had a job interview/game today. How did it go?”
- “You look so handsome today. If you’re wondering how I know that, it’s because you look handsome every day.”
- “I can’t stop thinking about your adorable smile.”
- “Send me a picture of you. I need something sweet to get me through the day.”
- “I know you’re not having the best day. How about I come over later and make it better for you?”
- “Time to delete all my dating apps. Now that I have you, there’s no need for them.”
- “There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but I’m glad I caught you.”
- “I have no idea what I must have thought about all the time before I met you.”
- “I think I could text you all day and all night long.”
- “You help me be the best person I can be.”
- “Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking about you.”
- “You make me feel completely at home whenever you hug me.”
- “I wish I were with you right now.”
- “If I could choose any man in the world, I’d choose you over and over again.”
- “I must be the luckiest person in the world. I have you.”
- “Waking up next you makes any day perfect.”
- “Hey. Just wanted to drop by your inbox and let you know I’m happy I met you.”
Flirty Texts to Make Him Feel Special
Romantic and flirty are two entirely different moods – although they can often be tied together. What if you’re looking to engage in a bout of fun flirtatious banter?
Well, then these texts are just what the doctor ordered! Use them to get your guy grinning and firing back flirty texts at you.
- “If anyone ever asks me who the most handsome guy in the world is, I’ll know the answer right away…”
- “I hope you like women making the first move, because I’m asking you out. Want to go out to dinner tomorrow?”
- “I can’t stop looking at your pictures. Has anyone ever told you how amazingly cute you are?”
- “Come on over. I’m all alone, and I could use someone to cuddle with…”
- “You know, I think it’s time for us to go on another date.”
- “You know what would make me feel better? A kiss. From you, in case I wasn’t clear enough.”
- “I think I’ll need to wear sunglasses the next time I see you, because your smile is blindingly brilliant.”
- “I couldn’t stop dreaming about you last night.”
- “They say no one is perfect, but I think you must almost be there.”
Further Reading: I Want to Kiss You Texts for Him (With 15 Examples You Can Use)
Sexy Texts to Make Him Feel Special
You know what makes any guy feel special? Discussing his bedroom techniques with a glowing review.
Read Also: How to Text a Guy
These text messages are designed to make him think about how much he wants you while simultaneously highlighting his sexual skills. Send him one of these, and he’ll be scrambling to talk to you to more.
- “Where did you learn to kiss like that? I can’t stop thinking about it.”
- “After what you did to me last night, I think I’m addicted to you.”
- “See this? *send him a sexy selfie* It’s all for you.”
- “How are you so sexy?”
- “I’m usually well-behaved, but there’s something about you that just makes me lose control.”
- “Our lips (and maybe other things, too) need to have a meeting. How about we schedule a time for one?”
- “I’m having a flash sale in my room right now. Everything is 100% off, and you’re invited. Come on over for the best customer service you’ve ever experienced…”
- “Send me a sexy picture, and maybe I’ll return the favor.”
Want to get naughty and have a little fun at the same time? Here are 40+ dirty things to dare a guy over text that will leave him craving you.
Become a Strong Enough Texter to Make Him Feel Special Every Time
If you want to make your man feel special through text over and over again, you’re going to need to build a strong texting strategy. Many people will fail to do this, giving into their emotions and driving their love interest away.
To prevent this from happening, we strongly recommend doing your research. One resource that has helped us in the past is this Text Chemistry class. It’s full of useful tips and tricks that can totally transform your texting technique…and keep any man interested in you.