In today’s dating world, texting the man you’re into is one of your greatest opportunities. You now have the ability to send him messages at just about any time, causing him to think of you more and more often…
Use this opportunity wisely, and you can easily get the apple of your eye totally obsessed with you. But how do you do it? What do you say to make him crave you?
If you’re not sure what to say, we’ll help you out. We’ve written over 100 text messages to make him obsess over you. Simply take your pick, send it to him, and watch him race to text you back.
Table of Contents
Text Messages to Make Him Obsess Over You
To help you find the perfect text to send to him, we’ve divided our list into three simple categories:
In order to ensure you choose the best one for the moment, think about the way you want to make him feel and the tone you want to set. We’ll explain for each category which circumstances we recommend them for.
You may also notice that some of our texts say “x” in them in place of a word. This is because they’re designed to be customizable – you just insert the quality or topic you feel is most appropriate for your guy.
In the event you don’t find any text messages you like here, don’t give up hope!
Start by learning what men secretly crave and then crafting your own unique messages around that.
Sweet texts to make him obsess over you….
Want to make his heart absolutely melt with affection for you? Then the tone you’re looking to set is a sweet one.
Use any of the following texts to make him feel as giddy as a boy with his first-ever crush. We promise they’re all satisfyingly sweet.
- “I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you all day.”
- “I can’t wait until the time comes when I can wake up next to you every day.”
- “I love telling my friends and coworkers about how awesome you are.”
- “Hey, I remember you told me you had a big meeting today. How did it go?”
- “Can you explain to me how you make me smile so much even when you’re not here?”
- “I’m counting down the minutes until I get to see you again.”
- “I feel so lucky that I have you in my life.”
- “Why haven’t I been able to get you out of my head all day?”
- “Are you missing me as much as I’m missing you right now?”
- “You always find a way to make me laugh.”
- “Whenever I’m with you, I always feel like I’m going to wake up and find out it was a dream.”
- “If only you could see how much I’m blushing every time you text me…”
- “I’m always amazed by how smart you are.”
- “You’re rarer than one in a million – you’re more like my one in a billion.”
- “I always hear that there’s plenty of fish in the sea, but I’m glad I caught you.”
- “I’m proud of how x you are.”
- “Don’t forget – I’m always here for you.”
- “Even if I got to spend forever with you, I feel like it wouldn’t be enough time.”
- “Have I told you yet that I love you?”
- “I can’t believe you still give me butterflies after all this time we’ve been together.”
- “I was remembering our first date today and how much fun I had with you.”
- “You’re my everything.”
- “I need something to cheer me up. Send me a picture of your handsome face.”
- “Just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking of you right now.”
- “You’re perfect for me.”
- “I couldn’t imagine finding a better man than you.”
- “The best feeling in the world is when you wrap me up in your arms.”
- “You make me feel like an actual princess.”
- “You understand me better than anyone.”
- “I loved hanging out with you the other day. Let’s get together again soon.”
- “I fall deeper in love with you every day.”
- “I love every part of you.”
- “My only regret about being with you is that I couldn’t have found you sooner!”
- “Your chest is my favorite pillow.”
- “Thank you for being there for me when I need you.”
- “I appreciate everything that you do for me.”
- “I can’t believe you know so much about x!”
- “I love the relationship I have with you.”
- “I truly admire your x.”
- “You can always count on me – just like I can always count on you.”
- “Whenever you’re with me, I feel so safe.”
- “Do you know warm and fuzzy you make me feel?”
More Like This: 50 Texts to Make Him Feel Special
Sexy texts to make him obsess over you…
Are you feeling spicy? If you’re comfortable with taking things to a higher physical level, using text messages with a sexy implication will work beautifully.
Try out any of the following sexy texts. He’ll probably be tripping over himself to answer you and make plans with you.
- “Tell me three of your fantasies, and maybe I’ll make them come true…”
- “How about we both call in sick tomorrow and spend the day in bed together?”
- “There’s an empty spot in my bed with your name on it.”
- “Want to know what I’d do right now if you were with me?”
- “If you come over later, I have one rule for you: no clothes allowed.”
- “I can’t imagine a better evening than you, some wine, and maybe a long shower together.”
- “I can’t stop daydreaming about you. Want to know what I’m imagining?”
- “What would you want to do right now if you were with me?”
- “I keep replaying the way you touched me last night over and over in my mind.”
- “My bed feels way too big for just me to sleep in alone…”
- “It’s so cold today! Will you come warm me up?”
- “Come over later. I promise I’ll make it worth your time. ”
- “I need your help fixing my computer. I promise I’ll reward you for your services…”
- “I can’t focus on my work today because I keep picturing you.”
- “Where did you learn to kiss like that? I still can’t stop thinking about your lips!”
- “I think I might go bikini shopping today. Mind if I send you pictures and get your opinion?”
- “I bought the sexiest underwear the other day. Maybe you should come check them out.”
- “I’ve got so much tension everywhere…I think you need to give me a full-body massage.”
- “If you were lying next to me right now, I guarantee we wouldn’t be sleeping.”
- “It’s impossible to sleep when I’ve got you on my mind.”
- “It got so hot in my room last night, that I had to take of all my clothes to sleep. Can you imagine that?”
- “I’ve been thinking about getting into yoga. Will you watch me sometime and let me know how my form is? ”
- “If you give me a call later, maybe I’ll tell you about the crazy dream I had about you last night.”
- “What’s your favorite color? I’m looking for new lingerie, and I want it to be something you’ll love looking at.”
- “How do you like your coffee? I need to know so I can have it ready for you the next time you spend the night with me.”
- “I want you right now.”
Read More: 50 Texts to Make Him Want You Back
Flirty texts to make him obsess over you…
Sexy and sweet aren’t the only two romantic moods you can inspire. Sometimes, you want to aim for something in-between, something more fun and playful.
That’s when flirty texts come in handy. If you’re finding yourself a little stumped about how to be flirty, try out one of the following fun texts.
- “Just wanted to drop by your inbox and let you know how hot you look today. ”
- “Want to know a secret? My friends are jealous that I have you!”
- “Let’s stay in tonight. I think you, me, and a pizza sounds like a great evening.”
- “Do you think I can get treated for being addicted to the way you kiss me?”
- “Want to watch a scary movie tonight? I promise I’ll keep you safe.”
- “Is there anything you’re craving for dinner? Maybe if you’re lucky, I’ll make it for you.”
- “Your smile should be the eighth wonder of the world.”
- “What do you think about women making the first move?”
- “If I tell you I want something cute for my birthday/Christmas, will you put a bow on your head and give yourself to me?”
- “I’m really in the mood to snuggle. Know anyone who might be up to the challenge?”
- “You’re the Superman to my Lois Lane.”
- “I’m wearing one of your shirts right now, so I feel like you’re with me.”
- “The next time someone asks me what my greatest weakness is, should I be honest and tell them it’s your smile?”
- “You need to stop texting me while I’m at work! I can’t explain to my coworkers why I’m smiling so much.”
- “Can you do me a favor? Stop looking so sexy in your pictures, otherwise I won’t be able to stop staring at them.”
- “How is it even possible that you’re so adorable?”
- “If I made a wish for the perfect man for me, you’re exactly who would appear.”
- “If someone asked me what my favorite thing about you is, I wouldn’t be able to pick just one thing.”
- “I bet you’ve got a lot of tension in your shoulders. Come see me later and I’ll give you a massage.”
- “Guess what? I’ve got a surprise for you!”
- “The funniest thing just happened to me right now…”
- “You have a remarkable ability to text me exactly when I’m thinking about you.”
- “Want to go out for dinner later? It’s my treat. ”
- “If you had to pick one song to describe our relationship, which one would you pick?”
- “Do you remember that time we went to that dive bar downtown? I had so much fun!”
- “How well do cheesy pickup lines work on you? Why am I asking you this? No reason. ”
- “You’re so sweet, I could almost sprinkle you in my coffee instead of sugar.”
- “I think my new favorite color is the color of your eyes.”
- “Let’s go on an adventure this weekend.”
- “What would your dream date be like? Maybe I’ll make it happen for you.”
- “I’m thinking about lounging around without pants and ordering takeout tonight. You in?”
- “Want to binge watch something new with me this weekend?”
- “Let’s hang out tonight. I’ll supply the dinner if you supply the sexy.”
You May Also Like: 45+ Texts to Make Him Laugh At Work
Tips for Making Him Obsessed with You
Sending these texts alone isn’t going to win you his affection. You need to have a comprehensive texting strategy so you know what to do both before and after sending him our texts.
Let’s help you build the perfect strategy for making him obsessed with you…
Make him work for your attention.
If something can be easily attained, it’s just not as interesting. Do you find yourself desperately craving pencils and pens?
The answer is no. You can walk into just about any store and get yourself as many pens and pencils as you could possibly want at any time. There’s no shortage of them.
The same is true for relationships. If you’re constantly there the very second he texts you, then you’ve made yourself into something he’ll take for granted. He’ll assume you’re readily available and that he can have you whenever he wants.
Don’t let this be the case. Make yourself a little scarce here and there so he has to work for you a bit.
Every once in awhile, don’t answer his texts right away. Don’t always be the first one to text him. Make plans with friends or family so that you’re not always available the moment he wants to see you.
These things will make him appreciate every moment he has with you.
Get his expert opinion on topics he loves.
If there’s one thing that boosts everyone’s confidence, it’s feeling like you’re the expert on something. When you know a lot about any topic, discussing it or working with it naturally is more comfortable.
You can boost your guy’s confidence by taking advantage of things he’s an expert in. Once you’ve learned his hobbies and interests, ask him about them!
For example, if he’s a really tech-savvy person, ask him for help with your computer occasionally. He’ll get to feel like he’s coming to your rescue, and you’ll get an opportunity to see him.
Tease him a little.
When we say “tease,” we mean that you should play flirtatious little games with him periodically. We do not mean that you should pick on his insecurities or play harmful mind games.
For example, tease him with the possibility of something more every once in awhile. Tell him you’ve got a surprise for him, and you’ll talk about it more later. He’ll be dying to talk to you and figure out what it is.
You can tie in sexy conversations to achieve this nicely. Hint that you’re having naughty thoughts about him, and we can guarantee he’ll want to know exactly what you’re thinking.
Don’t be afraid to make the first move…
The onus has been largely on men when it comes to making the first move. While it’s nice to be approached first in romance because it makes you feel less vulnerable, the truth is that you could be missing out on a great guy because he’s too shy. He could even be oblivious and not realize you’re interested in him at all!
If you’ve been talking to a guy and he’s just not getting the hint, or he’s a bit on the shy side, feel free to take the initiative. Make the first move and ask him out for dinner or coffee. Boldly flirt with him.
Even if he’s been flirting with you and he’s made the first move in the past, shaking up the routine by asking him out next can be impressive. There’s something undeniably sexy about a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go get it.
…but let him make the first move sometimes, too.
This probably seems really confusing, since we just told you to make the first move sometimes. When we say you should let him make the first move, we just mean that you need to diversify your routine every so often.
Don’t fall into a rut. If you always make the first move, step back and let him give it a shot periodically. Don’t always be the one to text him first and don’t always be the one making plans.
There are a couple reasons why you need to let him take the reins once in awhile. First, it forces him to work to keep your interest and teaches him that you’re worth fighting for. Second, it gives you a break from doing all the legwork in your relationship.
And if it seems like he’s never willing to make the first move, you need to ask yourself: does he even really want to be with you, or is it just convenient because you do all the work?
Here’s How to Develop Your Texting Skills
There you have it – a list of over 101 text messages you can send to the man of your dreams to get him obsessing over you. No matter which mood you’re hoping to inspire in him, we bet we’ve gotten at least one text on our list that’s perfect.
And if not, there’s no need to worry. We have a comprehensive guide on how to text a guy that you can read to help you devise a smooth texting strategy.