It’s a common scenario: a guy tells you that he misses you after a few days apart. How do you respond?
If that’s what you’re wondering, then you’re in the right place.
Here are 50 ideas to get you started.
How to Respond When a Guy Says He Misses You
If You’re In A Relationship
1. I miss you too!
2. So funny, I was just thinking about you. I miss you too.
3. I know, I just wish we could be together all of the time.
4. Thank you, it feels good to know that someone is thinking of me.
5. What exactly are you missing? 😉
6. You’re such a sweetie for always making me feel considered. Love you and miss you too.
7. I’m missing you as well. I’m counting down the hours until I see you tonight.
8. You miss me? You just saw me this morning! Just kidding, it feels like forever for me too.
9. I want you in my arms right now.
10. Sending you a kiss. Thank you, my sweet love.
11. I’m so used to seeing you every day. It’s weird when I don’t see your face or hear your voice.
12. You are on my mind all the time, even though we aren’t in contact right now! Miss you too baby.
13. Missing you is just another way of saying that I love you so much! xoxo
14. I think of you all the time. You’re always on my mind!
15. It’s hard to sleep at night when we aren’t together, but nothing is impossible for us right? 😉
16. I’m sorry that I’ve been so busy lately, but I want to let you know that not a single day goes by where I don’t think of you and miss you too.
WATCH NOW >>
VIDEO REVEALS: Words That Send Shivers Up a Man's Spine and Make Him OBSESS OVER You
17. You miss me? Maybe we should have a phone call to remedy that!
18. You’re my one and only and it’s pretty lonely when you’re not here. Miss you, my love.
19. It’s sad that we can’t spend the day together, but it’s exciting to know that we get our time alone. I miss you too sweetheart!
20. Life isn’t the same without you, but it sure is beautiful and full of love when we can share our lives together. Miss you more than words could ever say!
21. I hope you show me how much you miss me later tonight!
20. You make me feel so special when you say that! I’m lucky someone is missing me and thinking of me.
If You’re In a Long Distance Relationship
21. I know that we’re far away, but my heart is always with you.
22. I miss you too. If we can make it through this, we can make it through anything.
23. We are being tested, baby! When we reunite, we will pass with flying colors.
24. I’m so glad you’re on your journey, but I hate that it means we have to be apart. Know that I’m always supporting you from afar.
25. If you miss me so much, when is the next time you’ll come to visit?
26. No matter how far apart we are, I always feel close to you. Miss you too baby.
27. It’s tough not to have you here with me, but your texts help get me through the day. I miss you too.
28. Sometimes, distance makes us appreciate each other even more and today is one of those days for sure! Missing you baby.
29. I don’t know when we’ll see each other next, but just remember that you’re always in my heart and on my mind!
30. Missing you is sometimes all about the little things from home that remind me of how much I love being around your crazy-beautiful self. Miss you so so so much, handsome man.
31. It’s only a matter of time before we’re together again and I’m counting down the days until that happens! Miss you more than words can say.
32. Want to know how much I miss you? Let me show you 😉
33. I want you to know that you are missed as well and I think of you at least a million times a day.
34. I miss you too and I know that our reunion will be spectacular when we get to see each other again.
35. If there was ever a time when distance made us strong, it’s today and always will be for as long as we’re together forever.
36. It took our love to show me how lucky I am to have someone so special in my life. You make me feel so loved sweetie.
37. You’re perfect and I miss you more than anyone else in my life. I wish you were here for me to prove it to you.
38. Distance makes my heart grow fonder for you and it always will as long as we are together in love forever.
39. Even when we are so many miles apart, I feel your love when I think of you. Missing you more than anything today!
40. Not a single day goes by when I don’t miss your face and the way we would spend our time together before distance came between us.
If Your Ex Says He Misses
41. I know we don’t talk anymore and I’m sorry for that.
42. I can’t help but want to be with you. Let’s get back together, baby!
43. I know we aren’t talking anymore and it breaks my heart a little bit each day.
44. It hurts not having more time with you even though we had our happy memories of us being awesome together for so long ago now.
45. I know it’s hard, but we both agreed to take some space.
46. I’m sorry that things ended the way they did. But if you miss me, why don’t you want to get back together?
47. Maybe it’s not meant for us to be there again, but that doesn’t mean we can find other ways to enjoy each other’s company as friends.
48. I miss you too, but I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to get back together.
49. You’ll always be in my heart and on my mind when we’re not together anymore! Miss you baby!
50. We have different lives now and that means our paths are going down two separate roads from here on out. I hope you find happiness.
What Does it Mean When a Guy Says He Misses You?
When a guy says that he misses you, it can mean a few different things. Firstly, it depends on your relationship with him. If you two are still in a relationship, then it could mean that he misses spending time with you. Consider making him more of a priority in your life and even possibly moving around your schedule if possible.
If the breakup has already happened and neither of you has plans to get back together or build on your current foundation for love, then his statement is more likely about nostalgia rather than anything else. He may be going through a point in time where he is feeling low, or he may have remembered a special memory between the two of you.
It’s important not to confuse this with him wanting to get back together, especially if you are on the fence about your love for him. If he is saying that he misses you and wants to be with you again, then give it time until his emotions calm down and he can make a clear decision.
My name is Jenny and I love helping people with their relationships. I believe a few simple tips can help people massively improve their communication skills with their partners and really express themselves. Thanks for visiting!