There’s nothing quite like getting a flirty message from the guy you’ve had your eye on. You get a little burst of butterflies in your stomach and you can’t stop your lips from stretching into a smile.
These flirtations, no matter how small, are absolutely crucial for a relationship. Continuing to flirt with your SO or even just someone you’re getting to know is perfect for spicing things up.
But not everyone is smooth in the arena of love. Do you want to flirt with him, but you’re not sure what to say?
Keep reading to see our list of 150 different text messages that will definitely spice up the texting in your relationship…
Cute & Flirty Texts to Spice Things Up
We understand that there’s a right time for everything…but that also means there’s a wrong time for everything, too. This can easily translate to text messages – the wrong one at the wrong time can put a damper on your flame.
That’s why we’ve divided our list of texts into categories for you depending on what you want him to feel:
- When you’re feeling sweet
- For dialing up the romance
- Texts to make him feel a little naughty
- Things to say that will make him want to come over
- What to text him to make him smile
- Messages that will make him laugh
- How to cheer him up
- And extra flirty texts for good measure
If you’re still not sure what to say, that’s no problem. You can review the Text Chemistry program for more helpful tricks and text templates that will make him swoon over you.
When you’re feeling sweet…
- “My new favorite thing to do is make you smile. Did I do it right now by texting you? ”
- “I’ve discovered this new restaurant I think you’ll love. Want to go with me soon?”
- “If you were a fish, what bait would I need to put on my hook to reel you in?”
- “I don’t even need to see you to know that you’re looking gorgeous today.”
- “Want to know a secret? I think I like you.”
- “My friends are all jealous that I have a guy as awesome as you.”
- “Every time I close my eyes, I see your handsome face.”
- “I love seeing your name pop up on my screen.”
- “If someone asked me to describe the man of my dreams, I’d just show them a picture of you.”
- “I can’t wait for our next date!”
- “I’d ask to borrow a sweatshirt from you, but I think you look so much cuter in it than I do.”
- “How are you so stinkin’ adorable?”
- “I’m so glad I have you in my life.”
- “Has anyone told you that you’re amazing today?”
- “Getting out of bed in the morning is so much easier when I know I’ll get to talk to you.”
- “The more I get to know you, the more I understand what all those love songs are about.”
More Like This: 101 Romantic Love Messages for Him That Will Make His Heart Melt
Send him these texts to dial up the romance…
- “They say out of sight, out of mind, but I know that’s false because I can’t stop thinking about you.”
- “Do you have any idea how badly I want to kiss you right now?”
- “I really miss the sound of your voice. Will you call me soon?”
- “I don’t need a fortune teller to see that we’re meant to be.”
- “If I had to choose between you and chocolate, I’d at least be tempted to choose you every time. That’s how you know I like you.”
- “I still remember the first time I saw you because I practically had to pick my jaw up off the floor.”
- “I didn’t even need to give you the key, and you still somehow ended up in my heart.”
- “If I were a superhero, my secret weakness would be your eyes.”
- “You’re the reason I fall asleep with a smile on my face.”
- “My heart beats so fast every time I see you.”
- “Is it normal that everything I see reminds me of you in some way?”
- “I’m nominating you for the world’s best boyfriend/husband reward.”
- “All I need to do is look at you to remind myself how lucky I am.”
- “I’d be lost without you.”
- “I hope you think about me as much as I think about you!”
- “I want to be the reason you smile whenever you look at your phone.”
- “I love every moment we spend together.”
- “You always know just what to say to make me feel better.”
- “You make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.”
- “You’re teaching me what love feels like.”
- “I’d rather be in your arms than at work right now.”
- “I’ve never felt this way about anyone else before.”
- “Meeting you feels like it was a miracle.”
- “If I had one wish right now, I’d wish to be snuggling with you.”
- “Every day, I look forward to talking to you more.”
For more texts designed to win his heart, check out our list of text messages to make him obsess over you.
For those times when you’re craving naughtiness…
- “The best thing about being home alone is being able to walk around naked…”
- “I’m about to jump in the shower. Just letting you know so you have something fun to think about.”
- “I can’t stop thinking about how much fun I had with you last night.”
- “There’s a spot in my bed with your name on it.”
- “I love how my pillow smells like you for awhile after you spend the night.”
- “I’d get some new lingerie to show you, but I’m not sure how long it would stay on me.”
- “Planning on taking a shower tonight. You’re cordially invited to join me.”
- “Let’s work out together…and no, I don’t mean going to the gym.”
- “My bed feels so empty when you’re not here.”
- “How do you know how to turn me on so easily?”
When you want to make him come over FAST…
- “I’m all alone at home right now. I could really use some company…”
- “You can come over later, but I have one requirement: you have to cuddle with me.”
- “Looks like my weekend is wide open. I need something or someone to fill it.”
- “How about we stop texting for now and hang out?”
- “I’m thinking about binge watching some *insert show* this weekend. Want to join me?”
- “It’s cold outside. Let’s warm each other up.”
- “Oh, no! It looks like I made too much for dinner. Want to come over and help me finish it?”
- “Lunch: check. Now I just need someone cute to eat it with…”
- “I think this conversation would be much better if we had it in person…”
- “It’s been too long since I saw you. Let’s fix that.”
- “If you don’t have any plans for lunch today, I’d love to take you out.”
- “My dog/cat misses you. I think you need to come over soon.”
- “What’s your favorite thing to eat for dinner? I’d like to make it for you sometime.”
- “Does it feel like a wine night to you? Let’s share a bottle later.”
- “Want to go on a random date tonight?”
- “I’ve got a lot of open spaces in my schedule. How about we fill them up?”
- “Hm…sounds like someone needs a massage. Come over later and maybe I can arrange one for you.”
- “I got a cute new swimsuit today. Mind if model it for you later?”
- “I got a surprise for you tonight, and I’m not telling you what it is until you come over.”
- “I have some amazing plans for you tonight…”
Is he still not getting the hint? Here is our list of texts to make him ask you out.
Texts to send to make him smile like an idiot…
- “I think we should call in sick tomorrow and hang out.”
- “You’re such a fine snack, I get hungry just by looking at pictures of you.”
- “Are you missing me yet? ”
- “I keep getting distracted at work because I can’t stop daydreaming about you!”
- “I was going to play it cool and wait to text you, but I just can’t resist talking to you.”
- “There’s one thing I don’t like about you: you’re not here with me.”
- “I just got an outfit I know you’ll love. Want to see?”
- “Being as cute as you are must be an unfair advantage.”
- “You know what I’m craving right now? You.”
- “If you had to pick a song to describe me, which one would you pick?”
- “I don’t have any clever pickup lines for you today. Just wanted to say hi. ”
- “I think it’s so cute when you blush. I’m going to have try and make you blush more often.”
- “I seem to have a problem today: I can’t get you out of my head.”
- “Random question: how do you feel when women make the first move?”
- “I don’t have any plans this weekend, you don’t have any plans this weekend…sounds like we need to fix that.”
- “Hint: I may or may not be waiting for you to make a move on me.”
- “How on earth are you still single?”
Use these flirty texts to cheer him up…
- “Dang, my butt looks great today. Want me to prove it?”
- “I’m planning on seeing some friends later and I will probably brag about you to them.”
- “That last picture you sent me is distracting me from my work.”
- “You know what? I think we’d make an adorable couple.”
- “How do you manage to be so irresistible by text message?”
- “I would gladly sacrifice some of my sleep tonight to stay up late talking to you.”
- “Here’s a challenge for you: using only emojis, tell me what you think of me.”
- “I brag about you so much, I bet my friends and family are tired of hearing about you.”
- “Do I sense someone thinking about me?”
- “Type Y for Yes and N for No: Do you like me?”
- “Hey, you. You’re hot. Don’t forget it.”
- “I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long for my text. ”
- “You’re under arrest for the crime of stealing my heart.”
- “Hey, stop being such a stranger!”
- “What’s cheesier than a cheese pizza? The way I feel about you.”
- “Let’s start the day off with some good news: you’re still sexy, as always.”
- “I can’t stop checking you out on social media…”
- “You know how they say X marks the spot? Well, I just drew an X on my heart – come get it!”
- “Cutest things in the world: you, puppies, and kittens. But you’re easily at the top.”
- “Here’s a secret: you’re kinda always on my mind.”
- “I always have a blast when I’m with you.”
- “Tell me what you wish you were wearing right now.”
- “I swear that you get sexier every single day. What’s your secret?”
Flirty texts that will make him truly laugh out loud…
- “If you’re going to spend so much time in my thoughts, you might as well move in.”
- “Let’s play a game. I’ll pretend to be a damsel in distress, and you’ll be the superhero coming to my rescue.”
- “Want to make me smile like an idiot? Just keep texting me.”
- “Stop posting such hot pictures online. I can’t stop staring at you!”
- “Hm…which emoji should I put next to your name on my phone – a heart or fire?”
- “Keep it up, and you might become my favorite person.”
- “What’s hot, sweet, and perfect at warming me up? You!”
- “So, do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk past you one more time?”
- “If anyone says no one is perfect, it’s because they haven’t met you yet.”
- “Did you know that I’m single? That’s just a random fact for you.”
- “I’ve been smiling a lot more lately. I think it’s your fault.”
- “If I can’t sleep tonight, I’m going to blame you for refusing to get out of my head.”
- “I wish I got paid every time I thought of you. I’d be the richest person in the world.”
- “Am I falling for you, or did I just trip on something?”
- “If you had a tag showing what you were made of, I bet it would say ‘boyfriend material.’”
- “Can I take out a kiss loan with you? I promise I’ll pay it back with interest.”
- “It’s really not fair that I just woke up and I’m already thinking about you.”
- “Something weird is happening to me right now. I’m dreaming about you even though I’m awake.”
- “Me? Flirting with you? Why would you think that? ”
- “In case I wasn’t clear enough: I’m totally hitting on you right now.”
Read More: 45+ Texts to Make Him Laugh at Work
A few more flirty texts for good measure…
- “I normally don’t like people, but I’m willing to make an exception in your case.”
- “Is it possible to be addicted to a cute person? Asking for a friend.”
- “I’m using the last 4% of my phone battery to text you. That’s how special you are.”
- “If you were a book in the library, I’d definitely check you out.”
- “If you don’t get out of my head soon, I might just start charging you rent.”
- “Do you think talking to you counts as cardio, since you make my heart race?”
- “Where have you been all my life?”
- “Mind if I just put your name in my phone as ‘sexy?’”
- “Here’s my professional diagnosis: you’re sexy. Fortunately, it’s a lifelong condition.”
- “I wanted to mail you something cute, but sadly, I don’t fit in your mailbox.”
- “I’m counting down the hours until our next date.”
- “You’re like the missing puzzle piece that completes my life.”
- “I heard this song that reminded me of you today. *send him a link to the song*”
- “The good news is my cheek muscles are getting a great workout from how much you make me smile.”
- “Want to know what I’m wearing right now?”
- “Let’s go on an adventure together this weekend.”
- “What are you thinking about right now?”
- “Tell me how you like your coffee and maybe a certain cute someone will treat you to some soon…”
- “I have a sneaking suspicion that you look hot today. Care to send me a picture so I can see if I’m right?”
Tips for Shaking Up the Routine with Him
Keep him on his toes.
Want to really spice things up with your man? Then don’t let yourselves fall into a boring routine, otherwise your whole relationship will start to become uninteresting.
Surprise him once in awhile. Let him know when you remember something random about the past you’ve shared together. When you see something that he’d like, consider getting it for him as an unexpected gift. Make plans to surprise him with.
Variety is the spice of life. If you’re truly planning to spice things up, then make sure you don’t forget to toss in a little bit of variety to break you out of your comfort zone.
They may not tell you this, but men love being complimented. There are plenty of threads online in which men discuss wishing that people would let them know when they look good or when they’ve done something special.
You don’t need to constantly pamper him with gifts and meals. Sometimes, something as small as a compliment can uplift him and put a spring in his step.
So if he looks really good in that shirt, tell him! Let him know when he does something that amazes you, too, such as cooking a delicious meal or repairing his car.
Take the initiative in making plans.
We’ve said this plenty of times, but it’s worth saying again: we put too much pressure on men to plan everything. While it’s perfectly acceptable (even wise) to let him make the first move sometimes, he needs a break once in a while.
The next time you find yourself wishing he’d take you on a romantic date night, don’t passively wait for him to set it up. Start making the plans yourself. Feel out his schedule and what he’s in the mood for, then throw together an awesome date night for the both of you.
We promise he’ll be impressed.
Spoil him periodically.
This tip is sort of related to the previous one, because you can do both together. You can make plans to spoil him by taking him on dates.
However, this doesn’t have to be expensive. You can pamper him just as easily by giving him a shoulder rub or ordering pizza and watching his favorite movie with him.
Making these gestures every so often shows him that he can lean on you. He’ll realize that you’re there to cheer him up and help him, which will make him eager to return to the favor.
Get his opinion.
Still not sure what he wants? There’s no harm in simply asking him.
We know that sounds embarrassing but trust us when we say he’ll appreciate you taking the time to get his feedback. Don’t be afraid to ask him what his dream date is or what he wants to do.
You don’t even need to ask him for something as serious as feedback on your last date. It can be as small as asking for his input on what he thinks you look best wearing…so you can surprise him with his favorite cute outfit the next time you hang out.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO KEEP SPICING YOUR RELATIONSHIP UP
This is quite a long list of texts, but it may not necessarily cover every single man out there. Men are unique people, and it’s entirely possible that your guy requires special attention and text messages.
We have plenty of other guides for you to consider, but a good starting point is our post about how to text a guy. In that article, we’ll give you some general tips you can apply to just about every text you send him.
Another excellent resource is this Text Chemistry system. It’s a course designed by Amy North, a reputable relationship coach with tons of experience. Her understanding of male psychology will help you devise the perfect text messages for just about any guy.