Are your quick good morning texts looking a bit worn lately? No problem, we’ve got just what you need.
Read on below and freshen up your A.M. messaging skills with one of these 25 short good morning texts for her!
Short Good Morning Texts for Her
- Rise and shine, miss beautiful! Your adoring fans await you
- Good morning, beautiful! I can’t wait to see you today
- Sending you “good morning” and “have an awesome day” vibes, bae
- Nap time is over, sleepyhead! Time to start your day! 🙂
- I’m turning on the coffee pot right now… do you want me to make a cup for you?
- Love you, sexy… now get out of bed and get a move on
- OMW to your house right now… WAKE UP!
- Remind me why we don’t live together? Good morning btw
- Stop hitting the snooze button and get up… I’m OTW
- Today’s going to be a magical day… let’s do this
- Looking forward to hearing your angelic voice in a few minutes
- I had this sexy dream last night… it was SO vivid… we should act out the details later… it’d be fun
- Good morning! I love you! (now it’s your turn to tell me the same)
- Today is the only day we’re guaranteed, my dearest love… let’s carpe diem… baby
- Top of the morning to you, Sunshine! There are no clouds in sight and it looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day!
- I can barely wait to get my hands on you later today
- Have a wonderful day, my love. You deserve it
- Did you have any good dreams last night? I woke up sweaty and disturbed! Oh yeah, good morning!
- *sings to you* I love you, you love me, it’s a good morning for k-i-s-s-i-n-g… don’t you think?
- It’s 9:37 AM! You are late for work! -send a second message a second later- Just kidding, it’s 7:59 and your alarm should be going off in about 15 seconds
- Gooood morning, lover! How did you sleep?
- I’ve been laying here for almost an hour, thinking about you… I’m obviously still naked
- Hey, gorgeous! How was your night?
- Woke up with you on my mind and it put a BIG grin on my face… see? -snap and send a picture to prove it-
- I hope that your day is extra special and fulfilling
My name is Jenny and I love helping people with their relationships. I believe a few simple tips can help people massively improve their communication skills with their partners and really express themselves. Thanks for visiting!