Have you ever had a really bad day when suddenly, out of the blue, someone you like sends you the perfect message to cheer you up? It doesn’t necessarily have to be romantic – it could come from a friend or loved one.
The point is simple: a sincere message can mean a lot to someone. It can even be vital to nurturing a romantic relationship you have with a guy, regardless of the stage you’re at in that relationship.
We want to help you find a way to make that special guy in your life swoon. That’s why we’ve written these romantic love messages. Each one is designed specifically to make his heart totally melt for you.
Before you read...
We uncovered a secret text message that every guy desperately wants to receive...
Romantic Love Messages to Send Him
There’s a right time for just about every type of message. It wouldn’t be reasonable for us to lump them all into one massive category, which is why we’ve created two categories: sweet and fun messages.
Sweet messages are the type that are bound to make his heart sing. They’re the best for when you’ve been together for awhile and you know you can say overwhelmingly cheesy things without being embarrassed. We wouldn’t recommend them when you’re still at the beginning of your relationship, and you haven’t yet developed a good sense for what his love language is.
If you’re still getting to know each other, the fun love message category is more your speed. Those messages are written to be a bit more upbeat and flirtatious, so they won’t make you feel as vulnerable when you send them.
In the event you still haven’t found a love message that resonates with you, we suggest taking a look at this Text Chemistry program. It was created by an experienced relationship coach who can guide you through all stages of your relationship and texts that are appropriate for each stage.
Sweet romantic love messages…
- “Good morning! I just wanted you to start the day off by hearing that I love you.”
- “I wish I were waking up next to you right now.”
- “My heart skips a beat whenever I think of you.”
- “I love getting to fall asleep next to you.”
- “If home is where the heart is, then my home is by your side.”
- “How did I get by without you before?”
- “Thank you so much for always being there for me.”
- “I want you to know that I’ll always be here when you need me.”
- “I’m wearing one of your shirts today, so I feel like you’re here with me.”
- “The day I met you was one of the luckiest days of my life.”
- “I feel safest when I’m in your arms.”
- “I need you more than a flower needs sunlight.”
- “Our best years together are yet to come.”
- “Every day, I love you even more.”
- “Whenever I see you, you take my breath away.”
- “Every time I close my eyes, I see your face.”
- “My life has grown so much better since I met you.”
- “It’s like you cast a spell on me. I’m totally bewitched by you.”
- “I want only you.”
- “If I had a dollar for every single time I thought about you, I’d be the richest person in the world.”
- “I couldn’t find someone more right for me than you if I asked a genie to grant me the perfect man.”
- “If a single star represented one moment with you, all the stars in the sky wouldn’t be enough for me.”
- “My love for you will never end.”
- “Your smile is like a work of art. The greatest artists in the world couldn’t paint something better.”
- “Promise me you’ll meet me in my dreams tonight.”
- “I’d fly to the ends of the earth for you.”
- “Your eyes are my new favorite color.”
- “I keep realizing how much I love you.”
- “Whenever I see your face, I can’t help but remember how lucky I am.”
- “Sometimes, I hug a pillow at night and pretend it’s you.”
- “Would it be cheesy if I ordered you a heart-shaped pizza to show you I love you?”
- “I love you more than I love brunch. And I really love brunch.”
- “There aren’t enough words in the English language to describe how much I love you.”
- “My love for you is deeper than any ocean.”
- “I keep thinking about our first date. What’s your favorite memory from that day?”
- “Your arms are the best blanket I could ask for when I’m cold.”
- “What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? When we live together, I’ll be sure to make it for you.”
- “No matter how far apart we are right now, you’re always in my heart.”
- “If you could pick one song to describe the way you feel about me, which one would you pick?”
- “I heard this amazing song that reminded me of you today. *send him a link to the song*”
- “Your kisses are more valuable to me than gold.”
- “My greatest treasure is your heart.”
- “Never doubt that I am completely yours.”
- “Before I met you, I didn’t even know it was possible to love someone so deeply.”
- “Your voice would be my favorite sound to wake up to.”
- “You are the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep every night.”
- “Your love is the cure for my loneliness.”
- “I love how you inspire me to be the best person I can be. I hope I can do the same thing for you.”
- “I wish I could use your chest as a pillow every night and fall asleep to the sound of your heartbeat.”
- “Never forget how much you mean to me.”
- “You amaze me every single day.”
- “Every moment we spend together is precious and irreplaceable.”
- “Thank you for making me feel so special. I plan on returning the favor.”
- “My words aren’t empty every time I tell you I love you. I tell you so that you know how important you are to me.”
- “You took my world by storm.”
- “Your eyes are more gorgeous to me than the stars.”
- “Knowing I get to talk to you makes it so much easier to get up in the morning.”
- “Every single piece of me loves every single piece of you.”
- “I don’t just love you to the moon and back – I love you to the ends of the universe and back.”
- “Falling in love with you was one of the best things that’s ever happened to me.”
- “The taste of your lips is better to me than any gourmet food.”
- “Every single second we’re apart, I find myself missing you more and more.”
- “I want you to always be my player two.”
- “Thinking about you helps me get through the workday everyday.”
- “I’d give just about anything to be curled up with you right now.”
- “Whenever I feel discouraged, I think of you and feel better instantly.”
- “Just the sound of your name brightens my day.”
- “There’s nothing better than cuddling up with you on the couch after a long day.”
- “I’d rather share a meal with you than eat alone in a five-star restaurant.”
- “You make me feel like I’m living in a fairy tale. I know we’ll live happily ever after.”
- “You’re my real-life superhero.”
- “Let’s pretend we’re in a rom-com and go dancing in the rain.”
- “I could kiss you a million times and never grow bored of your lips.”
- “Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life.”
More Like This: 60 Texts to Make Him Miss You (For Long Distance Relationships)
Fun romantic love messages…
- “You’re sweeter than chocolate.”
- “My greatest weakness is your eyes.”
- “Whenever we’re together, I can’t keep my eyes off you.”
- “If we ever get stranded on a desert island together, I’ll be glad I’m with you.”
- “You make me smile so much even when you’re not actually here.”
- “I find myself smiling so much more these days, and I think you’re to blame.”
- “I need a hug. Know anyone who can give me one?”
- “You need to stop texting me while I’m at work! It’s getting harder to explain to my coworkers why I can’t stop smiling.”
- “I might have a hard time letting go of you the next time you hug me.”
- “I know you’ve been having a rough day. Let’s get together later so I can cheer you up.”
- “How about we open a bottle of wine later and spend the evening together?”
- “Is it normal to blush so much when I’m talking to someone?”
- “You make me smile so much, my cheeks get sore!”
- “My day gets so much better whenever you text me.”
- “How about we curl up together later and order takeout?”
- “I just wanted to let you know that you’re amazing.”
- “Let’s play hooky tomorrow and spend the whole day together.”
- “You have no idea how much you distract me when I can’t stop thinking about you.”
- “I know you’ve been stressed out today. Mind if I swing by on your lunch and bring you some coffee?”
- “I love the way you look at me.”
- “My new hobby is finding ways to make you smile. Did I succeed by texting you just now? ”
- “Every time my phone goes off, I hope it’s your name I see on my screen.”
- “You are the peanut butter to my jelly.”
- “If you weren’t thinking about cuddling with me before, I bet you’re thinking about it now.”
- “I blew a kiss in your general direction. Make sure you catch it!”
- “Let’s go on a road trip this weekend. Just you, me, and adventure.”
- “We make such a good team that we should have our own jerseys.”
Read Also: 53 Things to Text Him to Make His Day
Send him this one easy text message, and watch him scramble to commit to you...
Tips for Sweeping Him off His Feet
Making a guy fall head over heels for you is more than just the messages you send. There’s a whole plethora of things you should keep in mind aside from the exact content of the texts you write.
Here’s what you should do beyond the text to make his heart melt for you…
Remember the small things.
How frustrating is it when you tell someone all these things that matter to you, and they never remember anything you say? It makes you feel unimportant and belittled, doesn’t it?
A huge part of being a good romantic partner for your man is remembering the small things he tells you and shows you. That doesn’t mean you have to jot down notes every time he’s talking to you – it just means you need to pay attention.
Listen to him when he tells you about his hobbies, even if they seem overly technical. Focus on the way he responds to his favorite foods, music, and movies.
When you bring all these things up later, he’ll know you were paying attention to him. It will make him feel seen and, best of all, loved.
Notice and appreciate his efforts.
Another thing that will make him feel special is showing appreciation for everything he does. As our relationships go on, it’s too easy to start to expect things from our partners. We slowly start missing the things they do for us because we’ve gotten used to them.
Don’t start taking his efforts for granted. When he spoils you on your birthday, sends you flowers, makes you breakfast, and holds you after a hard day, let him know you love it.
You don’t have to send him a gushing thank you every time…but he’ll feel great when you let him know that you feel great from his efforts. Like remembering his interests, he will feel as if you truly see him and value him.
FINALLY REVEALED: Exactly What to Say to Men to Get Them to Listen to You, Love You, and Appreciate You. Click Here Now to Reveal the "Secret Code"
A common mistake people make as their relationships grow older is falling into a rut. You become fixed on this easy routine every day – wake up, go to work, go home. Maybe have a date night every so often where you do the same basic things all the time.
No matter how much he loves you, he doesn’t want to get stuck in a rut. You don’t, either.
Want to know what you can do to keep him interested? Shake things up once in awhile. Surprise him.
Maybe you can order him something unique for dinner one night. Surprise him with that game he has on his wishlist. Call in a reservation to his favorite restaurant.
You don’t even need to spend any money to give him a nice surprise. It can be something as simple as offering to give him a long backrub after he’s had a stressful day or doing a striptease to cheer him up.
The bottom line is, don’t let your relationship grow stale. Be spontaneous. You will both appreciate the occasional changes.
Support him when he’s struggling.
Men often feel like they need to be as tough and hard as boulders. When he’s having a hard day, whether it’s something at work or with his family, he may try and hide it from you or act like it’s not a big deal.
Don’t let him trick you. Men like to be pampered and babied just as much as women do.
If you know he’s having a rough day, you can either go with the previous tip and surprise him or simply provide him support. Give him a hug. Ask him if he wants to talk, but don’t force him to with relentless questions.
Let him know you love him and you’re there for him. You’ll become the rock he leans on whenever he feels shaky.
Flirt with him.
People often think there’s no need to romance someone anymore once you finally seal in that commitment…but that couldn’t be more wrong. The beginning of a committed relationship isn’t the end of the chase.
Don’t ever stop flirting with your man. No, we’re not saying that literally everything you do should be some kind of flirtation – we’re just saying that you should never assume you’ve been together too long to send him that horrible pickup line or tell him his butt looks great in those jeans.
Tell him when he looks handsome. Bite your lip when you look at him. Bat your eyelashes at him every once in awhile.
This will remind him repeatedly how deeply attracted you are to him and will solidify his love for you.
How to Get the Key to Any Man’s Heart
Text messages are the twenty-first century’s love letters. Use them to your advantage when it comes to romancing your man – regardless of how long you’ve been together.
The problem is, if you’re not a strong writer, you probably won’t be a strong texter. At the very least, it won’t come naturally to you.
Here’s the solution: study up and sharpen your texting ability. We recommend this Text Chemistry course for those who need to brush up on their texting. You’ll even learn new texting templates that men just can’t resist.
In addition, we have tons more texting guides for you to check out. You can view our guide on how to text a guy to learn more about developing a solid texting strategy.
Don't Leave Without This
This special text message uses male psychology to make him fall deeply in love with you...
Table of Contents